Saturday, May 3, 2014

Another Year, Another Set of Tea Towels



I have another Grandson, #3,  getting married this summer, so I made another set of tea towels for the bride-to-be. This time I embroidered Puppies and I think they came out pretty cute. I think I will just have to keep a set going all the time as other family members seem to think they need a set too! My daughter-in-law has "ordered" a set for their 20th wedding anniversary that's coming up in June!! I best get busy if I want to have them done by then..Here's the set that I made for Amber...



Thanks for looking and I will try to come back sooner than I did this time. This is such a busy time of year and I just have too much yard to get cleaned up now..I hope the rain has stopped for a few days now and it will warm up to normal temperatures for a while. Sew until next time, I hope you have a Stitches kind of day....

            A family stitched together with love seldom unravels

4 comments:

  1. These are very cute, such a lovely idea! What fabric are you using as the background?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love the prints and ric rac that you added, adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable. What a lovely gift to receive. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sew cute! Too bad I'm not in your family....

    ReplyDelete