Sunday, September 8, 2013

A Fall Garden Open House

On Friday, my daughter and I went to visit the TLC Fall Open House. It is located in Nebraska, just a few miles north of Fremont..She has 2 open houses a year, one in the Spring and one in the Fall. The yard is huge and she has so many things, you just can hardly take it all in. The little gift shop is filled with dried flowers, gift items and so much to look at, it's a overwhelming. She freeze dries a lot of her flowers and makes wonderful arrangements. I made a slideshow of the pictures that I took and I hope you enjoy the show. Bring the popcorn!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free photo slideshow
Sew until next time, have a Stitches kind of day......

4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I really enjoyed your photo's of the garden. Especially love the painted chair in the Little Red Shed. The grain Silo was fantastic also.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Did you bring back anything for your garden or home?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an awesome day. I also like the painted chairs...I've always wanted to do that. I haven't heard of this business before, but it looks like a great place.

    ReplyDelete