Monday, March 25, 2013

Help, I need help!!



Does anyone out there understand Google+?  I wish I had never upgraded to it. My profile picture doesn't show when I comment on someones blog. All that comes up is a grey circle with a big dash in it. I have tried everything I know to have the picture come up again. When I "follow" someones blog now it comes up with the circle/dash icon too.  When I go into my profile, the picture is there. I see that a person can downgrade from Google+ but I'm afraid to do it. I don't know what it will go back too.This is what Google says about downgrading:
If you delete Google+, Google attempts to restore your experience of other Google products to the way it was before you joined Google+ and to permanently delete your Google+ circles, posts, and comments  Doesn't this scare you???  The word "attempts" has me worried.. And what about our reading list? Is this going away? Please if anyone can give me any help, I would so appreciate it.

Today I had someone who wanted comment on my blog but when she tried to choose a profile, it was all blank, weird!!!  I repeat, I need help!!!  (This was resolved when she updated her computer)

 UPDATE:  One of my grandson's helped my update my profile picture over the Easter weekend...I knew one of the young people could do it!!!  Now I think I'm good with Google+ 

2 comments:

  1. I am trying to understand the problem...I looks like your blog isn't connected to Google+ because when I click on your profile it takes me to the Blogger profile page, which is how I like mine to be set up. I don't want mine to go to my Google+ page. If you do want it to go to your Google+ page, there must be a setting that needs to be changed.

    I am trying to be helpful. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I don't know one thing about Google+. Sure hope someone can help you....

    ReplyDelete