Sunday, February 17, 2013

I'm Ashamed of Myself

 A few weeks (hmmm actually more than a few weeks) ago I won the above magazine and the wool to make the little Love Bug pincushion that was designed and made by Kimber of Heirlooms by Ashton House blog. She has a wonderful blog and I love reading about her and her house, designs, collections and just etc. Kimber is a quilt book editor and magazine writer, she is just one talented woman in my opinion. So I thank her from the bottom of my heart for the magazine and the wool to make the Love Bug. I hope you will visit her blog and find it as interesting as I do.











Isn't this a cutie????



The wool looks blue in the picture but it is a wonderful shade of grey.  Sew until next time, I hope you all have a Stitches kind of day......

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your heads up on Jeanna Kimball's needles. I will check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's almost too cute to stick pins into!

    ReplyDelete