Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeen!!

 

I need to get geared up for all the little Goblins that I am expecting tonight. Since the weather is pretty nice, I know I will have around 175 come to the door. I just wanted to show you a few of my decorations before the day is over. Below is the little "Fascinator" that 4 of us made a week ago to wear to our quilt guild meeting that night. We were a little crazy but it was a lot of fun and others really liked it. I love my spider web tablecloth that I picked up at Marshall's too.



Griselda
 My village that I got new this year,,,it was a little extravagant for me but sometimes you just gotta do it!! And I did it!!! Not sorry either..






This is a postcard from my Grandmother's post card album, the only one that she had that pertained to Halloween. It was sent to her in 1910 with a 1-cent stamp on it.. Pretty neat, I think...Sew until next time, have a Stitches kind of day and a fun Halloween.....












No comments:

Post a Comment