Friday, June 15, 2012

Beauty and The Beast

Last night we had a storm go through town, hard rain and high winds. The winds were very strong for just a few minutes but did quite a bit of damage around town, blowing large tree limbs down and leaving a pretty good mess. I had a large limb come down in my backyard and it fell on the main electrical entrance wire and tore the electrical service right off the side of my house. I had to call the utility company and they came and secured the "live" wires until I could get it fixed this morning.  Needless, to say, I had no electricity overnight so I spent the night at my daughters house. It's all fixed now and everything is back to normal again. Below is a couple of pictures of my mess..you decide what the "beast" is.....the tree mess or the little varmint that you see in the last picture.  Those cute little things can sure eat a lot and really devour your flowers quickly. I hope he has a good feast on all those leaves in my yard now.
 Sew until next time, I hope you don't have a Stitches kind of day that I had yesterday...


No comments:

Post a Comment