Friday, April 15, 2011

Let Me Introduce, My Friend Diana & Her Pattern Company

Today I am blogging about my personal friend, Diana.  She has a pattern company and she has developed some really neat patterns. Her patterns are simple but look difficult and on most of them she has several sizes, from which to chose. Her directions are written very clear and easy to follow. The pattern that I have shown is Emma's Star Quilt pattern, and I think it is so bright and cheerful and she has directions for 4 different sizes. The best part is that most of her patterns have an e-download so you can get the pattern and start sewing today!! You can't beat that plus, for a limited time, she is offering free shipping on a hard copy of her patterns.  Her website is http://www.pleasantvalleycreations.com/ and I know you will be pleased if you check it out. Not only does she have great patterns but Diana is an awesome long-arm quilter. She has posted a lot of her machine quilted quilts on Webshots and that link is under her Machine Quilting Services on her website. I guess from my descriptions that you know, I think Diana is a remarkable person to do what she does and do it so well. I hope you will take the time to look at her site and see for yourself..Sew, my wish for you and myself, is to have a "Stitches" kind of day...until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment