Saturday, March 19, 2011

I am the Winner for the March Give-A-Way on the Raspberry Rabbit Blog!!

I cannot believe it!!! But Michelle May informed me that I had won her March Give-a-Way and I won these two beautiful books!! I'm am so excited about these books, everyone who knows me, knows how much I like books too!! They will be a very nice additon to my library and I can't wait to receive them..and rest assured, I will be sharing them with anyone wishing to drool......Please check out Michelle's blog, The Raspberry Rabbits, (http://theraspberryrabbits.blogspot.com)/ it's really a neat blog and she has a free BOM that she is doing for us too! It's cute hand-embroidered heart designs that will make a lovely quilt when we are done with them. And she has rabbits, sometimes they are nice and sometimes they are naughty, naughty!! But cute! Wow, March has been a good month for me.
I won the Quilting Gallery contest for "My Dad, the Sailor" fabric portrait, a couple of weeks ago and just received that book in the mail yesterday. It looks like it's going to be a good read too!!   Where is all this Good Luck coming from???  It's sure is nice, and I would never look a gift-horse in the mouth....have you ever heard that old saying??? On that note, I'm getting out of here because I'm having a very good "Stitches" kind of day and I'm going to make the most of it,,bye for now..

2 comments: