Saturday, January 22, 2011

Oprah and Australia




    I have been tossing and turning in bed since before 5:30 a.m. this morning with all kinds of things going through my mind for different things that I could blog about. I should have written them down immediately so I don't forget. I guess I will call this one of my "Etc." blogs. Have you been watching the Oprah show this last week? It has been unforgettable, I just love those kinds of shows where you get to see the sights and sounds of a far away country. She took over 200 staff members and 300+ audience members. What a trip of a lifetime for all of them. Oh, how I would love to talk to one of those people that were chosen to go on this trip, as I know they would have many more stories to tell than was on the Oprah show. After watching her shows, if I was to ever travel out of the USA, Australia would be at the top of my list. I found some pictures to share with you about Australia and I am glad that I got to learn so much from watching the shows the past week.  On a more sobering note, parts of Australia are having the worst flooding that they have had in over 100 years. My heart goes out to them and I am hoping that they have lots of support when it comes to cleaning up and getting back to a normal life. My prayers and thoughts are with them.


Isn't this about one of the most peaceful pictures? I would love to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment