Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy, Happy New Year!!

I just had to jump on here and wish everyone a Happy New Year because I wanted to say that today is 1-1-11 and we won't ever be able to say or write that again..I didn't do much today, infact, I didn't even stick my nose outside. It was so cold and it just felt nice to be inside and keep warm. I was reading the Pioneer Woman's blog and ran across her Cinnamon Swirl Bread, it looked so good that I jumped right up and went to the kitchen and made it.  I have already had 2 pieces and another may be in order before I go to bed...;-) I embroidered on one of the panels of the Crabapple Hill pattern "Over the River and Through the Woods". I am going to post on it and tell you how I am doing it and what products that I'm using. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow, if I'm not to full of Cinnamon Swirl Bread, yummmmy stuff.
Hey, come on over and have a piece with me, I'll put the coffee pot on.  Until next time, I hope you had a "Stitches" kind of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment