Saturday, November 20, 2010

A nice rememberance for me

This little cutie was given to me by my late husband's cousin, whose mother passed away several weeks ago. She was a classy lady and one of my favorite aunts. She was 94 and resided in a care center but always had her hair done, make-up on, wore great jewelry and loved her diamonds.  :-) I will miss her very much. The picture is a replica of a chimney flue cover and the print is by Bessie Pease Gutman. She always had this hanging above her bed and I have admired it for years and I am very thankful the family gave it to me. I treasure it.   
I spent so much time on the pc yesterday trying to get this blog up and going that today, I have got to get busy today. I need to make some little curtains for a grandson's house that he is moving into. The fabric is looks like a lot of antler's piled together..he is an outdoors man and I hope he likes my choice. I need to get them done so I can take them to him on Thanksgiving. Welll, I best get going. I hope you have a "Stitches" day.

No comments:

Post a Comment